This post is part of Saga’s 20 Days of WoW Blogging Challenge!
Bad habits and flaws? Tish, pshaw and nonsense! ;)
Okay, seriously, I have a bunch both IRL and in-game, so I’ll share three of each.
In real life:
– I am stubborn as hell. I come by it naturally, being a Taurus. ;) It’s something I’m working on.
– I procrastinate. A lot. I find that I can waste time to the point where I should have a PhD in doing so.
– I have a habit of starting strong and fading before finishing a project. I somewhat lack the “follow through” instinct. Also something I’m working on. :)
– I have a bad habit of not using my cooldowns as much as I should. I am BAD about popping Divine Favor and Guardian of Ancient Kings unless I think about when I should pop them beforehand and then remember to do so in that moment. Aura Mastery too, to an extent, but less often.
– I have a bad tendency of standing in the bad. It’s not entirely my fault, it’s due to the fact that I have, as some of my guildies claim, an imaginary video card. :P It makes moving difficult on occasion, due to my low FPS. On heroic Sindragosa, it took me forever to learn how to adapt to Blistering Cold and I eventually mastered it. The only trouble was that once every… 25-30 pulls or so, I would lag out terribly after getting gripped and would have to bubble or die. I should have this fixed by the first week of May when I get my first new desktop computer since 1999. (No joke. I have spent the entirety of my WoW career on laptops.)
– I tend to forget to do healing assignments occasionally. Whoops. I’m still rusty at the whole “raid leading” juggling and should do my healing assignments before I start in on anything else, to be honest.
Yesterday: Blog/Website Favourites
Tomorrow: A usual day in your life/online time
(Unrelatedly, Episode 16 of Blessing of Frost is now out!)