Quick update post:
- I’m level 99 and am 68% through it
- I love garrison missions and it’s basically my goal in life to collect more followers
- I skipped most of Spires of Arak because I really, REALLY dislike the Arakkoa
- Nagrand, by contrast, is MY FAVOURITE
- Love various throwbacks to Outlands/BC
- Did I mention I <3 garrison missions???
- I’ve only done one dungeon, Skyreach. I did it via LFG and it went very smoothly. Got the first version of the ring. Feel like this expansion will be a little Gollum-esque…
- Looking forward to proving grounds and other stuff at 100
- The heirloom bow from Garrosh is pretty bad-ass
- Quite pleased with random upgrades from greens to blues or blues to purples, both in gear and followers
- Having a follower with an EPIC MOUNT is AMAZING
All told, I’m enjoying myself. I didn’t have to deal with queues or disconnections, haven’t had to spend all day, every day levelling to get to 99. I started playing on Friday night around 11pm or so, played for a few hours, then played for chunks of Saturday and much of Sunday (to be fair), but have been limited to evening play during the week, due to work. So it’s not bad. I’m not rushing. I’m taking my time.
Also, I am a very different person now than when I wrote this blog post in 2008.
Off to get my day started. Hope you’re enjoying Draenor.