So I hit 83 last night after questing my ass off in Deepholm (screenshots of all that to come).
Just a quick note on Healing Hands as it currently stands on beta:
– 10 second duration, 30 second cooldown (with 3/3 Speed of Light)
-4 second 30% movement speed buff (with 3/3 Speed of Light)
– Heals people for ~764/tick as long as they’re within 10 yards of you (with about 3600ish spellpower and 3/3 Divinity). Unsure if this can crit, although I assume so. Edit: Yes, it can crit.
– Heals you for about 810/tick (with 3/3 Divinity – since you are receiving 6% more healing through the talent). This can definitely crit.
– Edit: It looks like this gives eleven ticks, not ten.
– Will not maintain the heal on someone if you move away from them. You cannot, for example, stand in melee, hit this and then run back out to range with the heal continuing to heal melee. It will hit whoever is surrounding you at the present time.
I’ll have a video demonstrating this later today, but my initial thoughts are “Uh… Okay?” I keep thinking this would have been amazing using the stupid door strat on 25-man heroic Twin Valks… But I haven’t had an opportunity to heal with it yet on beta, because the stupid random dungeon finder tool is broken. Alas.
Also, you don’t get experience beyond 83, so you can’t work towards 84 and just be capped at the end of 83. I don’t expect I’ll do a lot on Madrana (apart from instances) until they raise the level cap.
Anyways, that pesky “real life” thing beckons. I’ll finish up (and post) that video later. :)
Edit: Here’s the video!