This is going to be short and sweet.
– 20s CD on Word of Glory does not apply to holy paladins, since as soon as we spec holy, the CD is removed.
– Aura Mastery no longer works on Crusader Aura. Didn’t they try to do this several patches in a row, now?
– Illuminated Healing shields now last 15 seconds, up from 8, and our mastery is now 1.5% per mastery, up from 1.25%. Hot tip: In pretty much all dungeon and normal raid situations, our mastery still sucks. There’s a possibility that it doesn’t suck quite so much in heroic raids, but so far, haste is still better than crit, which is probably just slightly above mastery, if only for the Infusion of Light procs, once you can comfortably keep Conviction up.
Yeah, that’s about it. I guess we should be grateful we didn’t get nerfed out the wazoo, but it certainly does make for a boring patch.
ETA: Ooh, Rebecca at MMO Melting Pot linked to me, so, in brief:
– 4pc bonus: Not sure if it’ll be worth it to lose all the haste and such and pick up so much mastery for 540 Spirit whenever you use Holy Shock. I’m picking up the set pieces but don’t know that I’ll ever actually use them.
– 10% less cost to Divine Light/Flash of Light: Squidularity mentioned this in the comments below. Divine Light now costs 7026 mana and Flash of Light now costs 6323. This was apparently a hotfix?
(Want to learn more about 4.1 in general? Go listen to the latest episode of Blessing of Frost, a World of Warcraft podcast hosted by myself and my good buddy Majik.)