Through a VERY odd series of events, I’m having to update DKP from my last guild on Bronzebeard.
Now, since I wasn’t actually at the raids and such, I’m having to go back through their World of Logs parses, along with various screenshots the tank officer sent me.
So I’m looking at a log from Ulduar, where they were doing Thorim, Hodir and Freya.
And, while browsing the log, I see that there was 630,000 damage taken from Biting Cold.
I scratched my head. Yep, just the one attempt…
1) Unnamed Resto Druid Who Doesn’t Know How To Play At All Which Makes Me Wonder Why She Was Even In The Raid: 108,454 damage from Biting Cold.
2) New Holy Paladin Who is Clearly a Moron: 65,148 damage.
3) New Shadow Priest Who, One Must Wonder, Seems To Never Have Done Ulduar Before: 62,135 damage.
4) Long-Time Holy Priest Who Manages To Look Good After That Bunch Of Morons: 39,534 damage.
5) Decent Resto Druid Who Apparently Needs To L2Move His Ass: 39,930 damage.
I just did Hodir this last Wednesday with the guild I’m apping to.
254,051 damage from Biting Cold.
1) Moron Hunter Who Was Dying To AOE All Night: 54,054 damage.
2) Dumb Enhancement Shaman: 48,052 damage.
3) Moron Of A Mage App: 45,027 damage.
4) Pretty Decent Mage App: 26,270 damage.
5) “Senior” Holy Paladin: 11,226 damage.
Where was I?
13) Me: 2,944 damage.
Where was the resto druid in the raid?
18) My RL Friend: 584 damage.
The level of play is just a LOT higher on Proudmoore in general, I think. I feel badly for people on Bronzebeard.